Tom Ford Lipsticks. File under insanely gorgeous, absurdly priced and probably something you don’t need to splurge on. Everything Tom Ford touches is overpriced but there is no denying their lipsticks are stunning. A rich, creamy color that smells like vanilla cupcakes in heavy and shiny packaging. Having tried a few, I don’t find them to be any better than my other lipsticks, but they are beautiful! So, let’s dupe one of their most popular shades, a rosy pink shade called Pink Dusk.
Our favorite dupe for Tom Ford Pink Dusk lipstick is MAC Satin Lipstick in Faux! These two look identical on the skin, plus they both have a hydrating and satin finish. With Mac, you still get a high quality and luxury lipstick for less than half the price of Tom Ford’s lipsticks. There is no reason to splurge on Tom Ford when you have a dupe this good!
Tom Ford Pink Dusk Lipstick has a creamy, satin finish that is packed with hydrating ingredients. But don’t be fooled – the high price is for the name and packaging, not the hydrating ingredients. Shade wise it’s a neutral, rosy pink that is most flattering on light-medium skin tones.
Other than that, this lipstick isn’t anything out of the ordinary. Yes it’s beautiful but not worth the price tag. Any hydrating, creamy bullet lipstick in a rosy, pink shade will pose as a great alternative.
Our favorite! Mac Faux looks just like Pink Dusk, maybe a hint darker but on the lips, it’s undetectable and just as gorgeous. Mac makes great lipsticks that are much more affordable than Tom Ford. For reference, Mac lipsticks are almost 1/3 of the price compared to Tom Ford. The satin finish on this lipstick is similar to the comfortable and creamy formula that Tom Ford’s lipsticks offer. This is the best dupe we’ve seen and you’re not sacrificing on luxury or formula but you’re saving tons.
- Faux looks just like Pink Dusk on the lips!
- Mac is less than ½ the price of Tom Ford lipsticks.
- Satin finish makes this a great dupe for Tom Ford’s creamy and hydrating lipsticks.
- You’re still getting a luxury lipstick!
- A hint darker then Pink Dusk.
- No shimmer like Pink Dusk.
- Not the cheapest dupe listed.
Where to buy it:
Right off the bat, this is a liquid lipstick but it’s the most perfect shade dupe for Pink Dusk. When side by side, you can’t spot the difference between the two. Colourpop’s Luxe Lipsticks offer a velvety, creamy and diffused look. They’re super comfortable and offer some hydration which is just like Tom Ford’s formula. Think of this as an on trend, more updated version of Pink Dusk.
- Such a perfect shade match for Pink Dusk.
- Offers a creamy, diffused finish that is very wearable.
- Comfortable on the lips – never dry or crusty.
- This formula and look is very on trend.
- The pointed applicator makes for easy application.
- This is a liquid lipstick. Not the same type as Pink Dusk.
- Right now, this is only available at Colourpop.com.
- Not a rich creamy lipstick formula like Tom Ford’s.
Where to buy it: Colourpop
Warm Me Up is a gorgeous and wearable light, rosy pink lipstick just like Pink Dusk. This lipstick is hydrating, wearable and you never have to worry about your lips feeling dry or crusty. Plus it’s a satin formula and glides on the lips. The best part about Maybelline lipsticks is the price… you can get around 7 for one Tom Ford lipstick! Warm Me Up is a great dupe for Pink Dusk and you can’t go wrong with that price.
- SO affordable!
- Warm Me Up is a great shade dupe for Pink Dusk.
- These lipsticks have a cream finish that is similar to Tom Ford’s formula.
- Wearable and comfortable.
- Not the most luxe packaging.
- This does not have shimmer.
- This formula looks a little more sheer than Pink Dusk.
Where to buy it:
Ballerina Shoes has the familiar, mid-tone, rosy pink hue that we see in Tom Ford Pink Dusk. It’s a wearable shade that is perfect for everyday looks. Tom Ford’s formula is a creamy, satin finish that gives a bold swipe of color and so do these L’Oreal lipsticks. The biggest difference? You can buy around 6 L’Oreal lipsticks for one Tom Ford one. Ballerina Shoes is a perfect dupe all around and the price is unbeatable!
- Ballerina Shoes is a great shade match for Pink Dusk.
- Both of these lipsticks share a satin, rich and hydrating finish.
- Ballerina Shoes is so affordable.
- Argan oil enriched formula to hydrate.
- The packaging on these is nowhere near as luxe as Tom Ford’s.
- Ballerina Shoes is more cool toned than Pink Dusk.
Where to buy it:
Primrose – a wearable and light rosy pink shade. This one is more pink then Pink Dusk so keep that in mind. Primrose is a cream formula so think hydrating and creamy with a satin finish. But, it’s so affordable and if you like a rosy pink, you’ll like this a ton! Pink Dusk pulls more neutral on some skin tones and more pink on others so if you like that rosy pink shade, this is the dupe you want.
- Revlon lipsticks are super affordable and easily accessible.
- This is a light, rosy pink shade that is harder to find.
- Matches and flatters the same skin tones as Pink Dusk.
- In the packaging, this is a more rosy, lavender pink then Pink Dusk.
- The packaging is not luxe.
- This is a very skin tone specific shade.
Where to buy it:
This lipstick has a rosy pink shade with a hint of peach! In some light, Pink Dusk looks very rosy pink. And in some, it looks more pinky, nude rose and neutral. This one is the latter and pulls more neutral but still very pink. The finish on this is also different from Tom Ford’s lipsticks. This one is matte, full coverage and not creamy. While this isn’t a perfect dupe, Petal looks like Pink Dusk and it’s a much more long wearing formula.
- Petal is a very wearable, neutral pink.
- This lipstick gets really great reviews!
- Still a luxury lipstick formula.
- Long lasting, full coverage formula.
- This has a matte, full coverage finish while Tom Ford is creamy.
- No shimmer in the formula.
- This shade isn’t a perfect dupe for Pink Dusk.
Where to buy it:
MAC Faux Lipstick is such a perfect dupe for Tom Ford Pink Dusk lipstick. The shades are virtually identical and you’re not missing out on quality. Lipsticks are so widely available and there are so many good ones out there to choose from. Spending tons on lipstick is unnecessary unless you want to splurge and treat yourself! If you’re looking to save, Maybelline, MAC and Colourpop are always good options that won’t sacrifice quality or break the bank.
Yes, some are and Pink Dusk actually is. Shimmer lipsticks aren’t very common because most people just layer a gloss over top. Plus, shimmery lipsticks tend to have a chunky formula and they never look as smooth. We had a hard time finding a shimmery dupe with the finesse of Tom Ford’s quality. Layer a gloss over to easily get that shimmery look sans the hefty price tag.
This depends on the formula. That’s one thing consistently raved about when people review Tom Ford lipsticks. They’re hydrating but last so long and frankly, they’re priced very high so they should. Typically, a normal cream lipstick may last a few hours. They’ll need to be reapplied after drinking or eating normally.
Nyx Peekaboo Neutral liner is a neutral, rosy pink and it would pair so well with these Pink Dusk dupes! While not a necessity, a liner is nice for making your lipstick look perfect. Plus, it can help a more hydrating and creamy formula to last longer. Find it, here.