We just had to do a rundown of the best NARS concealer dupes. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a cult classic in the beauty community! This concealer comes in 30 shades, and its formula is perfect for concealing, highlighting, and contouring. It was here before the Tarte Shape Tape Craze and everyone loved this creamy, medium coverage formula. While full coverage is having a moment, you can’t deny how good a medium coverage formula looks on the skin!
NARS Creamy Concealer is identifiable by makeup lovers and daily makeup users alike, and it’s been in numerous magazines. Every celebrity makeup artist carries it in their kit.
It’s a true staple!
It’s a natural choice to make if you’re looking for a good concealer. The price holds many back, and if you’re cruelty-free with your makeup, NARS is not.
Our favorite dupe for the iconic NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. This concealer is a dupe down to its packaging and applicator! It’s a lightweight, medium coverage radiant formula that offers buildable coverage just like NARS. If you’re looking for a more diverse shade range or a cruelty-free dupe, check out our 7 best NARS dupes below!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is the perfect concealer for any time of day and any look. It’s creamy, and the medium coverage is buildable so you can use it to spot conceal or highlight and contour your face. It has a radiant, skin-like finish and doesn’t look cakey on the skin.
One of the best parts about this concealer is how long-lasting it is. NARS promises 16 hours of wear, and while that’s longer than most wear their makeup, it’s a long-wearing, radiant finish that’s hard to come across.
NARS creamy concealer comes in 30 shades, and it’s inclusive shade range with varying undertones and options for many. It’s just one of those products that’s always the right choice and a reliable option, which is why it is loved by many!
NARS Concealer Dupes
NARS is a luxury brand with luxury pricing, and it’s not cruelty-free. If these two factors hold you back from trying the product, we have some great dupes for you that will give you the same look, feel, and wear time. But, any medium coverage concealer does not equal a dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
A good dupe needs a creamy, medium, buildable coverage formula. Plus, the capabilities to conceal, highlight, and contour your face. Lastly, it needs a flattering recipe that is wearable and long-lasting on the skin. It’s not something to take lightly or an easy formula to dupe!
Luckily I’ve experienced the hype of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and I’ve even finished multiple bottles because it’s that good. I know an excellent dupe when I see one, so here are the best 5 dupes that give NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer a run for their money!
1. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
The concealer is a dupe down to its packaging and applicator! It looks just like NARS! This dupe is so highly talked about that reviewers have dubbed the shade ‘Sand’ and a dupe for NARS’ Custard. The coverage is slightly lighter than NARS, but it’s buildable and a fraction of the price.
- Super Affordable.
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
- Packaging and applicator is an excellent match for NARS.
- The formula is buildable like NARS.
- There are only 12 shades in this range. It’s a much smaller range than Nars, and there won’t be a shade for everyone.
- Maybelline is not cruelty-free.
- This formula is a bit more watery than NARS.
2. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
This concealer comes in 22 shades and four color correctors. The formula is a bit thicker and creamier than NARS, but when blended, it gives the same appearance on the skin as NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- Super affordable.
- The applicator resembles the NARS concealer’s tiny doe-foot.
- The shade range is not as diverse as NARS.
- This concealer has a thicker formula.
- Some reviewers commented on the inconsistency in the formula.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer
This concealer isn’t your typical dupe, but the formula is a perfect match for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This formula is medium coverage, it has a skin-like finish, and it’s very creamy. It’s a drugstore classic, very much like NARS and it’s an affordable option so you can’t go wrong!
- It comes in 18 shades!
- So affordable and easily accessible.
- A creamy, wearable formula that conceals blemishes without looking cakey.
- This creamy formula is very similar to NARS.
- Maybelline is not cruelty-free.
- The packaging is nothing like NARS.
- It doesn’t have a radiant finish like NARS.
4. E.L.F Hydrating Camo Concealer
Hear me out; this isn’t a perfect dupe. E.L.F has full coverage while NARS has medium coverage, but I compared the finish of these two concealers, which is identical! If you apply the E.L.F concealer sparingly, it blends out like the NARS concealer, and the difference is undetectable. This concealer is a highly underrated dupe, and this E.L.F concealer is affordable and comes in 25 shades!
- Super affordable.
- Gives a radiant finish that is identical to NARS.
- It looks identical to NARS when blended on the skin.
- E.L.F is cruelty-free!
- This concealer gives the look of the NARS concealer built up to full coverage in one swipe of product.
- E.L.F has more coverage. Some may like this, but if you just use less product, you get the same effect as NARS.
- It has a bigger doe-foot applicator than the NARS concealer does.
- Not the best option if you’re looking for a concealer to contour.
5. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer
This ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer is another really great NARS concealer dupe. It is very thick and creamy just like NARS’ concealer but it blends out to leave a lightweight, radiant finish.
- Provides full coverage without drying out your eyes
- Cruelty Free
- Can transfer if not set properly
- Doesn’t last as long as some other productts
6. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer
The Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer is a bestseller that also makes for a great NARS concealer dupe. It has a huge shade range like NARS, and it contains Vitamin E, rosehip seed oil and green tea extract.
It has a medium-to-full coverage finish. Technically it is classified as a matte concealer (at least by the brand), but it does have a slight radiance to it.
We like the huge doe foot applicator that comes with it. Users have said that a little bit goes a long way, so be careful not to over apply.
- Works great for fine lines and mature skin
- Cruelty free
- Can oxidize and look slightly darker after application
- May require some touch-ups throughout the day
7. Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
A lightweight, gel-serum concealer that gives smooth, undetectable coverage and quickly corrects and covers discoloration and under-eye shadows.
Sephora’s Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is a lesser known product, but if you’re looking for a great under eye concealer that hides darkness (just like NARS’ Radiant Creamy Concealer), this is a strong option for a NARS concealer dupe.
Our readers love this product because it provides great coverage, lasts for hours and comes in a huge range of shades. As a bonus, this concealer contains pineapple ceramide which helps to sustain a healthy skin barrier.
- Easy to find your color match
- Long Lasting
- May not work as well on drer skin
- Not very buildable
There is no shortage of amazing NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Dupes! Maybelline Fit Me concealer wins for a dupe in all aspects due to its packaging, coverage, and formula. But E.L.F’s Hydrating Camo concealer is a seriously underrated option, and it has a more diverse shade range. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer deserves all the hype it gets, but these dupes do a great job at giving a similar look for a much more affordable price tag!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose a highlight and contour shade?
For your highlight shade, go 2-3 shades lighter than your normal shade, depending on how bright you like your under-eyes. It depends on the brand and how many shades they offer, but make sure to look at the undertone, so it matches your skin! But, yellow undertones are good for brightening and canceling out dark circles.
As for contour, again, you want to go 2-3 shades darker depending on what you like and how dark you want your contour to be! You want your contour to create a shadow on your face, so pick a shade that’s not too subtle but not too dark.
Where do I apply my highlighting concealer?
You want to highlight the high points of your face and then contour the hollows! So apply a highlighting concealer under your eyes, in the middle of your forehead, and down the bridge of your nose. Typically, people highlight their cheekbones with luminizer or a shimmery highlight, so leave that bare. You can also highlight under your cheekbone and contour to make them more prominent.
Should I use a sponge or brush to apply concealer?
It depends on preference and what you want out of your concealer. For lighter, diffused coverage, use a sponge. A dense brush is better at packing on the product to spot conceal a blemish or to apply more coverage to a particular area.
Your fingers are also a good option for concealing a blemish because they won’t pick up as much product as a brush or sponge. Just make sure to wash your hands, so you’re not making them blemish worse!