Some of Huda Beauty’s best products are her eyeshadow palettes. All of them feature unique color stories with stunning shimmers and tons of shades. They’re extraordinary and they’re the kind of products that make you inspired to do your makeup. But, if you know anything about Huda Beauty, their price range is as grand as their products! Here are 6 dupes for Huda’s Rose Gold Remastered Palette that’ll give you all the feels!
Our favorite dupe for Huda’s Rose Gold Remastered palette is the Ucanbe Twilight Dust Palette. This palette is such a perfect dupe and was clearly made with Huda’s palette in mind. If you saw the two opened, side by side you would not be able to detect the difference. Uncanbe isn’t a very well known brand but this product has thousands of 5 star reviews and everyone raves about the pigment and quality. Let’s not forget the best part…it’s ⅙ of the price of Huda’s palette.
Huda Beauty is a huge Instagram brand which means there is no shortage of dupes for her products. A neutral palette isn’t a hot commodity but this one has tons of berry pinks, mattes and rose golds. It’s a nice mix of wearable neutrals and punchy pops of colors. But not as much rose gold as you would expect given the name.
The quality of Huda’s palettes are really nice, the color stories are always unique and the shadows perform and blend well. But, her palettes have a really high price tag so they better be good, right? There are lots of really high quality eyeshadow palettes that resemble hers with a much nicer price tag.
This palette is available on
- Get a perfect Huda dupe for ⅙ of the price.
- The colors are an exact match for Huda’s Rose Gold Remastered palette.
- Reviewers rave about the pigment.
- Waterproof and long lasting.
- The packaging is identical to Huda Beauty’s palettes.
- The pigments may stain your eyes.
- Ucanbe isn’t a very well known brand.
Where to buy it:
While this dupe is still a luxury brand, ABH’s palettes are much cheaper than Huda’s palettes. Plus, they always go on sale! Modern Renaissance has the gorgeous gold and berry tones that Rose Gold Remastered has. ABH has an amazing eyeshadow formula so this one doesn’t feel like you’re skimping or missing out.
- Much cheaper than Huda Beauty and you still get a luxury palette. Plus ABH palettes always go on sale.
- ABH’s eyeshadow formula is raved about.
- Modern Renaissance has the perfect amount of neutral gold tones and pink, berry shades.
- This palette is still up there in price.
- Not as many shades as Huda’s palette. It’s also missing the bright pink matte shades.
This palette has every pink and shimmery gold shade you could ever imagine and want! This palette is stunning and boy do you get options. Colourpop’s strength lies in their pressed eyeshadow palettes and this one is great. It’s easy to use and performs well with high pigment and shine.
This palette is half the price of Huda’s Rose Gold Remastered and a better investment because it’s a dupe and you get double the shades for half the price.
- Includes 30 eyeshadows of all pink, gold and neutral shadows!
- Has a nice mix of berry pinks and golds. As well as mattes and shimmers.
- This is ½ the price of Huda’s palette.
- Such a good variety and value.
- This is a larger palette and harder to travel with.
- This does not have a mirror like Huda Beauty.
Where to buy it: Colourpop
Makeup Revolution is known for dupes and this one gives us Too Faced meets Huda Beauty vibes. The packaging is a chocolate bar and the shades are inspired by Strawberry Cheesecake. As the name suggests, it has a nice array of punchy pink matte and shimmer shades. It also has some neutrals and you could definitely use this palette to create an entire look.
- This has a great amount of berry pink shades.
- This has a nice amount of both shimmer and matte shades.
- This palette gets great reviews!
- If you want a colorful, pink eyeshadow palette this is a good option!
- If you want a more neutral palette, this is heavy in bright colors.
- Online only and a bit tougher to find.
Where to buy it:Ulta
This palette by Colourpop does a really great job at capturing the pink, berry shades in the Rose Gold Remastered palette. As well as including a few shimmery gold and rose gold shades. Colourpop palettes win for quality, variety and price. If you’re looking for something similar to Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered but don’t feel like you need that many shades, this is a great, compact option.
- Colourpop’s eyeshadow formula is great.
- Nails the berry pinks and rose gold shades in Huda’s palette.
- Colourpop is cruelty-free!
- Colourpop’s packaging is really pretty and this one is no different.
- Does not contain as many matte neutrals or bright pink shades as Huda’s palette.
- This palette is compact and doesn’t have a mirror.
Where to buy it: Ulta
This E.L.F palette has tons of gorgeous pink and rose gold shimmers. The mattes are few and far between so keep that in mind. Obviously you can’t beat the price of this palette compared to Huda’s. But, it’s not a perfect dupe if you want all the Huda matte shades and variety! If you want shimmers and neutrals – save some money and go for this.
- Plentiful rose gold and neutral shimmers.
- E.L.F is soooo affordable.
- The shadows perform exceptionally well for the price!
- Does not contain all the matte shades that Huda’s palette has.
- Does not have a mirror.
- This palette is shimmer heavy and there aren’t many lighter shades.
Huda’s Rose Gold Remastered palette has a heavy price tag and Ucanbe Twilight Dust palette seriously gives it a run for its money! The reviews speak for themselves, people love this palette and if you wore it, people would think you’re wearing Huda Beauty’s palette. Huda creates gorgeous palettes but for the price, you can find cheaper options with similar shades that perform just as well. Splurge on her palettes that you can’t live without and save on the basics!
Hands down the It’s All Good palette by Colourpop. Colourpop’s formula excels and you get 30 shadows for that price? I’d say get that one over the Rose Gold Remastered Palette because the variety and price is so good! The palette is gorgeous and that variety can create neutral, glam, pops of color and everyday looks easily.
Typically purples and pinks are the most likely shades to stain your eyelids. Eye shadows should not stain but, but pigments usually do. Look at your palette to see if it contains eye shadows or pigments. Pigments are usually in more high end, artistry level palettes as they’re better for those with more experience.
If you’re worried about staining your eyelids, use a good primer before applying your shadow. Mac’s Paint Pots are cult classics and so is Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.
Yes! Ucanbe is legit and all their products are cruelty-free. They’re in the market for making affordable, on trend products and dupes. You can view their website here and all their products should look pretty similar!