Another standout in Huda Beauty’s eyeshadow line up is her New Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. This palette looks like a work of art! It has a nice mix of matte, glitter, reflective and pearl shades that are a big step up from your typical shimmers. This palette is perfect for soft glam, night’s out and even big occasions like weddings and such. This palette is stunning and speaks for itself but it’s pretty expensive so, let’s dupe it!
Our favorite dupe for Huda Beauty New Nude palette is the Ucanbe Aromas New Nude eyeshadow palette! Ucanbe makes the best Huda Beauty dupes and these two palettes are identical. Ucanbe is ⅙ of the price and still offers all the matte, glitter, pearl, and reflective shades. If you’re wearing this palette on your eyes, everyone will think it’s the New Nude by Huda Beauty.
The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette Dupes
I think the name isn’t super fitting for this palette. While it’s neutral, it is mostly composed of pink and mauve neutral mattes and glitters. It’s not tan and brown shades which is typically what comes to mind when you think of a nude palette. It’s still a great product for soft glam and totally wearable but I think the name is a little deceiving.
Huda’s New Nude palette contains matte, glitter, pearl and reflective shades so a good dupe will include those. It also has a cream base shade for priming the lids and cut creases. This is a pretty polarizing shade so a dupe without this is not a big deal. Luckily, neutral pink and brown eyeshadow palettes come at no shortage in the beauty world and Huda Beauty is one of the most duped brands out there.
Ucanbe Aromas New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette consists of 18 high pigmented shades from ultra matte to stunning shimmer powder and has everything you need to transfer to your eyelids.
Ucanbe does the best Huda Beauty dupes and this one does not disappoint. This palette is a dead ringer for the New Nude palette and if the two were open side by side, you wouldn’t be able to tell a difference. This palette has the same neutral and mauve mattes and glittery shadows that aren’t your typical shimmer formula. The price on this palette is out of this world and when you wear this palette, there’s no doubt people will think you’re wearing the New Nude palette.
- This looks just like Huda’s palette. Even the name is the same.
- Ucanbe is very affordable.
- The reviews rave about the palette’s high quality and pigment. There are over 2k.
- ⅙ of the price of Huda’s New Nude.
- If you can’t afford Huda’s palette there will be no missing out with this one.
- Has a cream base shade.
- Contains parabens and the ingredient’s list is not the best.
- Some reviews say this is hard to blend. This palette is not the most beginner friendly.
Where to buy it:
Focallure Sunrise Palette
This highly pigmented shadow applies evenly and feels silky which adheres easily to your eyes, giving it a soft focus effect.
This Focallure palette has been dubbed a New Nudes dupe by quite a few beauty Youtubers. We definitely spot the similarities in the matte and glitter shades but this one is more warm toned. It’s the orange glitter shades that separate it from Huda’s palette but it has enough rosy neutrals to call it a dupe. This palette has stunning glitters and mattes with a seal of approval from your favorite Youtubers. It’s a win!
- 16 matte and shimmer shades in rosy nude tones that look like the New Nude’s shades.
- This palette is more beginner friendly.
- Highly pigmented formula and the shimmers are glittery.
- Very affordable and a great deal for the quality and packaging. (It comes with a large mirror!)
- This palette is warmer and has orange shades that Huda’s palette does not have.
- Does not have the variety of matte, glitter, pearl and reflective formulas.
Where to buy it: Amazon
Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Affinity Palette
This is the perfect palette to create a rich smoky eye.
Makeup Revolution does dupes well so no shock they have one for Huda’s New Nude Palette. This palette has 18 matte, shimmer and pressed glitter neutral, pink tones that are very similar to the New Nude’s shade offering. This palette does lean more pink heavy so if you like the pink tones in Huda’s palette this is a good option!
- Cruelty-free and vegan formula.
- The shades draw many similarities from the New Nude palette.
- Gorgeous and sturdy tin packaging also has a large mirror.
- The glitter shades are so vibrant.
- More beginner friendly.
- The mattes in this palette are very light.
- This palette has more bright pink shades then neutral rosy tones.
Where to buy it:
Morphe 18W Natural Wonder Artistry Palette Palette
This palette features soft glam neutrals and rose gold shades that will enhance your overall look.
This Morphe palette has 18 shades and it is seriously a neutral lover’s dream. This palette contains the rosy nudes in Huda’s palette but overall pulls more neutral which could be a really good thing. This palette is perfect for soft glam and everyday looks but it has a black and dark brown matte for a complete and nighttime look.
- A more neutral attempt at Huda’s New Nude palette.
- This has a dark brown and black shades for nighttime and full glam looks.
- Affordable and you can use
- Has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers.
- Beginner friendly.
- This palette pulls more neutral then Huda’s New Nude’s palette.
- This only has matte and shimmer shades.
Where to buy it: Morphe
Revolution Pro New Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
This 18 panned shadow palette is made up of matte, reflective, pearl and glitter pigments to create looks that will leave your heart racing.
Revolution Beauty knows their dupes and the name clearly states they were coming for Huda’s palette. Shade wise, this has a ton of the pink matte, glitter, reflective and pearl shades that Huda’s palette has. Even the layout of shades is similar to Huda’s New Nude palette!
- This is a super affordable palette that looks just like Huda Beauty New Nude.
- Made of matte, reflective, pearl and glitter shades just like the New Nude.
- Includes a cream base like Huda’s palette for doing cut creases and using as a primer.
- This palette includes a large mirror.
- Some reviews said the shadows were hard to blend and the glitter flaked.
- Reviews said the loose glitter shades are messy and can be harder to work with.
Where to buy it:
Bestland New Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette create endless looks with 18 pop colors, cool and stunning.
Another New Nudes copycat basically, this palette from Bestland is identical and was definitely made with Huda’s palette in mind. Like the Ucanbe palette it’s even cheaper and it gets amazing and rave reviews. This palette includes the reflective, matte, glitter and pearl shades and even has a cream base for cut creases. The packaging is gold and glittery so this palette will look great on your vanity. With palettes this good, gorgeous and cheap there is no need to shell tons of money for Huda’s.
- Shade offering is identical to Huda Beauty New Nude palette.
- This palette is so cheap!
- Contains the matte, glitter, reflective, and pearl shades plus the cream base.
- This is raved about for its pigment and performance.
- Some reviewers said all the matte shades look the same when blended on the lid.
- This is very affordable, so you get what you pay for. This is not a luxe palette and it’s not the most beginner friendly.
Where to buy it:
There are so many good and identical dupes for Huda’s New Nude palette. If you’re looking for a good one, the Ucanbe Aromas New Nude palette is so similar and it performs so well. Some of these dupes require a more experienced user to get the most out of the pigments and shimmers but the Ucanbe palette works for everyone. Huda’s palettes are very expensive so we love having such a quality line up of dupes to choose from. Her palettes tend to look pretty similar so splurge on your favorite and you can dupe the rest without missing out!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a cream base shade?
Huda Beauty’s New Nude’s palette has a cream base shade for priming the lids. It’s basically like a thick and pale concealer that primes and works for cutting the crease. Any concealer can do that so it’s not a must. The cream base shade in her palette is pretty hit or miss. Some love it and some wish it was just another shadow shade. It’s not a necessity and many have said it gets dirty with shadow fallout when you’re trying to do your eyes.
Some of the dupes have a cream base shade. The Bestland, Revolution Pro and Ucanbe dupes have this.
Why are the copycat palettes not beginner friendly?
With most luxury eyeshadow palettes, the big difference you’ll notice is quality. Huda’s palettes blend pretty easily and the shadows don’t get muddy or patchy. A dupe that’s much cheaper with the same shades is not going to have the same quality rather just the shades and tones. So, it’s not beginner friendly because you have to put more work in to get the shadows to look like the more expensive option. This is not the case for every cheaper palette but something to note.
Are there any smaller dupe palettes for travel?
Huda Beauty has a Nude line of her mini, 9 pan palette that comes in a light, medium and dark option. This way you get to pick the palette that’s best for your skin tone and liking without having wasted shades. These palettes fit in the palm of your hand and retail for less than half the price of her big eyeshadow palettes