There are a lot of reasons why people blow dry their hair every day. First, your hair will look much more luxurious. It will also prevent you from leaving your home with wet hair and risking a cold. If you’re going to dry your hair, you want to dry it everywhere you go. That’s why the Drybar Baby Buttercup Travel Hair Dryer is the best product for just about anyone at home or on the go! I give this blow dryer 4.5 stars out of 5. Here is a detailed review of the product.
Pros and Cons
What Makes a Good Curling Iron for Thick Hair?
Curling irons for thick hair must have a high-temperature setting (heat up to at least 400F) to hold thick hair into curls all-day if not for a few days!
The best curling irons for thick hair use an advanced ionic or infrared technology to reduce frizz and keep your hair moisturized.
What size barrel is best for thick hair?
For thick hair, a curling iron with a barrel sized 1.5 inches is the most suitable option for everyday use.
Depending on your desired hairstyle, you can section your hair into smaller or thicker sections to create both tight and loose curls.
How do you make curls last all day with thick hair?
Use a mousse and heat protectant before you blow-dry in order to give the hair more hold. Prepping with a setting spray is also great for locking in your curls. Many of them offer heat protection, too!
There are a number of great advantages to this amazing hair dryer. Here are some of those advantages:
- Frizz Control – You won’t have to worry about frizzy hair, even in humidity! The Baby Buttercup uses negative ions to seal hair follicles and keep your hair tame. This can save you a lot of money on hair products! It will also keep your hair looking its best.
- Convenient – You can take this hairdryer anywhere! Not only does it conveniently fold into an object that will fit in most purses, and it even works in a variety of different voltages just in case you need to dry your hair in another country. Just be careful to keep your water bottle tightly secured to avoid any damage. The best part is that despite its small size, it is just as powerful as the other blow dryers on the market. In fact, it might even be more powerful than your full-sized dryer.
- Warranty – Quality is important, and you know you have quality with the Baby Buttercup two-year limited warranty. This won’t cover all damage, but if the product is defective because of fault on the manufacturer, you may be covered!
- Versatile – This dryer will work on any type of hair. It doesn’t matter if your hair is completely straight or if you have tight curls. It also has two heat settings so that you can get the specific result that you want. It even comes with a cool air button. This dryer is made for everyone!
- Powerful – For me, I need a hair dryer that can get the job done quickly. Luckily, this little dryer has the capability to do just that! This dryer is as powerful as most full-sized options on the market.
Like any other product on the market, the Baby Buttercup has a couple of negatives to consider. Here are a couple of the negatives:
- Yellow – color Some people (like me) might consider this an advantage, but the hair dryer only comes in a bright yellow color. The limited color options can be a disadvantage. Some people would strongly prefer to have a simple black option or at least a different color.
- Small Size – Being so small, the hair dryer can feel a little small in your hands. This can make styling more difficult. You may have to adjust. The travel size means that the hair dryer folds into itself, and this can occasionally happen when not expected.
- Limited Heat Options – Some professionals may expect more than just two heat settings. While there are two options, it might not be the best choice for a hairdresser who is used to working with more. This is for personal use while on the go, and if you need more than two heat options, you should probably look at something a little more salon-quality.
Drybar Baby Buttercup Hair Dryer Review
If you need a travel-sized blow dryer, this is the one to get! The Drybar Baby Buttercup is small and a bright yellow color, and it folds into itself for convenient packing and travel. You can fit in in your travel-on or even in your purse. It even has its own case with the words “I’m Full of Hot Air” on it. Every girl likes to feel stylish, even when it comes to her hair dryer! This dryer definitely screams style.
It’s a lot more than its appearance that makes me enjoy the product, though. It can dry even the thickest hair in about ten minutes. For a travel sized product, it really has a lot of power. It gives you multiple heat settings, so you can get the style that you want. It also gives you an extra long cord so that, if you’re like me, you have enough room to dance around while getting ready.
There is also a two-year warranty, so I know that my investment will last for a long time. Of course, like most warranties, it is limited. Now all I need is to learn how to do my hair!
There are a lot of different hair dryers on the market, and here are just some of the other options available.
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Conair 1875 Compact Hair Dryer
The greatest advantage of the Conair Compact Hair Dryer is that it offers customers something simple. It comes in two versatile colors: black and grey. This hair dryer also offers dual voltage features so that you can take it overseas and two heat options. It doesn’t include the cool air button, and it doesn’t fold into itself. It also doesn’t help prevent frizz. Oh, and it doesn’t have the carrying bag. This product is for something who just wants something simple that they don’t need to carry around. It’s also best for people with straight hair because it won’t tame frizzy hair. Use this if you want something basic.
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Solano Vero
The Solano Vero hair dryer gives you plenty of control with three different heat settings and two speeds. It also includes a cool air setting. These options can help create hairstyles ready for any event. It’s lightweight, so you can work with it for a long time. It’s also quiet which will make the people around you much happier. It does offer technology that will help prevent stray hairs. It isn’t great for people who want to travel. It also doesn’t have anti-frizz technology, and it doesn’t come with a case! While it’s relatively lightweight, it doesn’t fold into itself. This is great for professionals who will be using it in a consistent setting.
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Gamma Piu ETC Travel Hair Dryer
The Gamma Piu ETC Travel Dryer is another hair dryer for someone on the go. It doesn’t fold into itself, but it’s lightweight and easy to pack. It’s also quiet. It offers the option for both American and European voltages. It also has ionizing technology to keep frizz under control. It’s not as powerful as the Drybar Baby Buttercup. It also doesn’t have the different heat options. This is great for the person who wants a decent traveling hair dryer but without all of the extra features.
A person’s hair is a substantial portion of their look. Keep your hair looking its best by using the right hair dryer. The Drybar Baby Buttercup will dry your hair quickly in any location since it’s so easy to transport because it can fold into itself. It also allows you to give you any style you want with several heat options. You can also keep your frizzy hair under control with the ion technology. There are plenty of reasons why you should use this hairdryer, so find out for yourself today! You won’t regret it.