Interested in Drunk Elephant Dupes and Products? Looking for a little more information before you pull the trigger? We’ve put out a LOT of posts about this brand and we’ve got everything that you need to make an informed decision.
Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand that gained popularity for its commitment to using clean and effective ingredients in its products. The brand was founded by Tiffany Masterson in 2012. Drunk Elephant is known for avoiding what it refers to as the “Suspicious Six” ingredients: essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical screens, fragrance/dyes, and SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).
Some of the key principles and features associated with Drunk Elephant include:
- Clean Ingredients: The brand focuses on formulating products with ingredients that are beneficial for the skin, avoiding potentially harmful or irritating substances.
- Minimalist Approach: Drunk Elephant promotes a minimalist skincare routine, emphasizing the use of fewer products that are high in quality and efficacy.
- Packaging: The brand is recognizable for its distinctive, bright packaging. The products are often packaged in airless pumps or opaque containers to protect the stability of the ingredients.
- Product Range: Drunk Elephant offers a range of skincare products, including cleansers, serums, moisturizers, masks, and more. Some of their popular products include the “T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum,” “C-Firma Day Serum,” and the “Protini Polypeptide Cream.”
- Cruelty-Free: Drunk Elephant is committed to being a cruelty-free brand, and it does not test its products on animals.
Now that you know what this brand is all about, let’s dive into their various products and potential Drunk Elephant dupes.
Drunk Elephant Dupes and Reviews
Here are all of the resources that you need to get started:
Drunk Elephant Reviews
Drunk Elephant Dupes
Drunk Elephant Dupes – How to Begin
If you aren’t sure where to start, a good idea is to buy a couple of travel-sized products so that you can sample the texture and feel of a few different items. You also might try starting with a few dupes and seeing if they help the overall look and feel of your skin. If you have success with a dupe, it might be worth the expense of the Drunk Elephant product.
If you want to go straight to the Drunk Elephant website, you can usually get 15% off of your first order if you enter your email and sign up as a new customer. You’ll start getting some promotional and marketing emails from Drunk Elephant, but you can always unsubscribe if you don’t like the content or feel good about your Drunk Elephant dupes!