A Benefit Cookie Highlighter dupe will get you all the benefits of the Benefit product without the Benefit price. Hear me out, there is no reason to splurge on high-end highlighters. Highlighter is easily one of the most popular makeup products and every brand, high and low has at least one, probably more to offer. Benefit’s boxed powder blushes, bronzers and highlighters are some of their best products, second to their eyebrow line. Their products are iconic and still look the same way they did years ago – cardboard box and all! Benefit’s Cookie Highlighter is newer to their line up and stunning, but how much do you need to pay for a highlighter in cardboard packaging?
Our favorite dupe for Benefit Cookie Highlighter is Juvia’s Place The Tribe Highlighter in Vol. 3 Champagne. Shade wise, this dupe is a dead ringer for Cookie and it’s insanely blinding and pigmented. Juvia’s Place is less than half the price of Benefit’s Cookie and the two share the same cardboard packaging. If you’re wanting to try Cookie, try Juvia’s Place first, we promise you’ll thank us.
Benefit’s Cookie highlighter is a blinding formula and labeled as a golden pearl shade. I think it pulls more pink and champagne without being cool toned. It’s a stunning shade that would be so flattering for light and medium skin tones. I don’t think this shade could be called universal.
The formula is intense and pigmented. The nice part is that there are no chunky particles of glitter. This highlight looks smooth and vibrant on your skin. Benefit’s Cookie highlighter comes in their classic boxed cardboard component. The design on the packaging is gorgeous but overall not the most luxe experience.
All of Benefit’s boxed powders come with a small mirror and brush. I rarely hear of people using either because they’re not great for makeup application. Cookie is a great highlighter but it’s priced high, especially given it’s packaging.
A good dupe is one:
- Without glitter particles.
- A soft powder formula that’s buttery and easy to use.
- A pink, champagne, warm-toned shade.
This product is totally dupable because there are so many quality and blinding highlighters out there. Another thing about Benefit Cosmetics is, they are not cruelty-free. So, if you want a cruelty-free dupe, we got you!
This is a dead ringer for Benefit’s Cookie highlighter – shade and formula wise! This highlighter packs on the luminosity and the powder texture is spot on. It’s super affordable and the packaging is very similar to Benefit. It comes in cardboard and further proves our point that Benefit’s boxed powders are way too expensive.
- Less than half the price of Benefit Cookie plus it’s sold at
Ultaso you can use coupons.
- Comes in the same cardboard packaging as Benefit’s products.
- Vol. 3 Champagne looks just like Cookie! It’s just as blinding, pigmented and buttery too.
- Cruelty-free formula.
- Does not come with a mirror or brush.
- The formula may be more intense than Benefit’s Cookie.
Where to buy it: Juvia’s Place
While this is a highlighter duo, the lighter shade is a pretty close dupe for Cookie’s champagne, pink hue. Plus, this dupe is really affordable and you get two highlighters! This texture is a little bit creamier than Cookie as this highlighter is a cream/powder duo. The nice part about this duo is you can create a mega-blinding glow with a cream highlighter and then setting it with a powder one.
- Get two highlighters in one for less than half the price of Benefit’s Cookie highlighter.
- If you like an intense glow and blinding highlighters, this is the product for you.
- Get the option of having a cream and powder highlighter in one.
- Does not come with a mirror or brush.
- Plastic packaging is not the most luxe.
- This formula is creamier than Benefit’s Cookie highlighter.
Where to buy it:
This may be even more pigmented than Cookie. The Master Chrome highlighters are insanely pigmented for a drugstore highlighter and probably the best you can find! Seriously, blinding, gorgeous and a fantastic bang for your buck. Molten Pearl is a golden, champagne pearl and it’s a really great dupe for Cookie. If you love intense glow, this is the dupe for you.
- Super affordable and easy to find at different stores.
- The Master Chrome highlighters are blinding! If you’re worried about sacrificing quality with a drugstore highlighter, this will be the one to squash all your worries.
- Buttery formula is glitter free like Benefit’s Cookie.
- Golden Pearl may be harder to find shade.
- If you want a subtler highlighter, this isn’t it.
- No brush or mirror included with the packaging.
Where to buy it:
Boy does Wet n Wild make a fantastic and blinding drugstore highlighter. Did we mention it’s insanely affordable? They have tons of shades but the shade Golden Flower Crown in particular reminds us of Cookie. It’s a champagne hue with maybe a touch more gold. The powder formula is buttery, not chunky and vibrant on the skin.
- Super affordable dupe.
- Blinding, high shine finish like Cookie.
- Easy to find.
- Performs like a high-end highlighter and is so smooth on the skin.
- The plastic packaging isn’t the most visually appealing.
- Pulls more gold than Cookie. This could be good or bad depending on how you like gold highlighters.
- Does not have a mirror or brush.
Where to buy it: Amazon
Makeup Revolution does tons of dupes so it is no shock that they have a good one for Cookie. The shade Just My Type in their Reloaded Highlighter is a pale, pearly golden shade just like Cookie. This powder formula is buttery and doesn’t appear chunky or glittery. It’s madly pigmented and the price is so nice.
- Affordable and high quality as all of what Makeup Revolution offers is.
- Get a blinding glow without any chunky glitter.
- Just My Type looks just like Cookie and the formulas are very similar.
- Easy to use!
- No brush or mirror includes.
- Not the most luxe packaging.
- Baked formula may not appear blinding at first – scrape off the first layer if that’s the case.
Where to buy it:
While this is a liquid highlighter, don’t be fooled, the shade is a great dupe for Cookie. The difference in formula could prove as a benefit for you if you prefer creams and liquids. For a cream, it’s still intensely pigmented but appears more natural on the skin. If you’re looking for a dupe with a vegan and cruelty-free formula, Glossier checks both of those boxes.
- Cream highlighter looks more natural as it blends better into the skin.
- Futuredew is a perfect dupe for Cookie and it’s still really blinding for a cream.
- Glossier is cruelty-free and vegan.
- The glass packaging is gorgeous and recyclable.
- Not a powder product like Cookie.
- If you’re not used to cream products you may find this harder to use.
- No mirror or brush included.
Where to buy it: Glossier
I’ll say it again, there is no need to splurge on highlighter! We found the perfect dupe for Benefit’s Cookie Highlighter with Juvia’s Place The Tribe Vol. 3 Champagne Highlighter. The shade, packaging and formula are so similar to Cookie.
As for the cherry on top, you cannot beat the mega wallet friendly pricing. Plus, Juvia’s Place is cruelty-free and Benefit is not. Overall, settling for the dupe this time around is the bigger win and you will not be disappointed!